5EA 2.27% 21.5¢ 5e advanced materials inc.

Disagree. This would be an appalling time to attempt a capital...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Disagree. This would be an appalling time to attempt a capital raise with the share price in the gutter at an 8 month low. That's just misguided speculation.

The facts are, that with our inclusion in the Russell indexes, we have become a 'plaything' for the instos. Remember we are at a vulnerable time in the development cycle, as we await completion of the SSBF. The Form 10Q (page 24) enumerates the risks (which haven't changed) and cash was not a problem as per the same document on Page 23.

I have been assured that the lease has been rolled over from 01 July 22, so that is not at issue.

However, we have been targeted for short selling on the NASDAQ, which has been relentless this past 3 weeks. THAT is the main issue right now, so we just have to buckle up and ride through it as investors and hope that the barrage of short sellers are forced to cover over the coming days/weeks.

I too have been disappointed there has not been more newsflow, but at this particular juncture with the exploratory work largely completed and SSBF construction underway, there hasn't been much to report. The Corning letter of intent is actually a big deal that seemingly went unnoticed in the appalling market conditions. However, I still firmly believe this stock will shine later in the year after the SSBF is commissioned and we enter small scale production.

Until then, we have to hang tight and have the courage of our convictions when we first bought the stock. If you still believe in the investment thesis (as I do), then this is a golden opportunity to add to your holdings at an almighty discount.
    Last edited by TinHatTrader: 28/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5EA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $71.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $16.67K 78.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42872 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 38333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ 7645
Last updated 12.46pm 17/05/2024 ?
5EA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.