Good evening !Thank you Tau for your herbal advice and...

1. 3,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Good evening !

Thank you Tau for your herbal advice and experience. I am only going to use it for 4 days and then have a break. I love using fresh lemon myrtle leaves in my tea. It's a great antibiotic and I also make a cordial with it. I started with 4 trees which have seeded so I now have at least a dozen of them cascading down the hill.

I have been able to swim every couple of days and it's quite theraputic! Some days my tumble turns are a bit erratic but hey, at least I'm moving and improving. My next knee replacement is on June 10th so I'm trying to catch up with a lot of things I won't be able to do.

I have given myself a deadline to be be able to fly over to New York and see my son. October it is, come what may! I have a foldable wheelchair and I must say I was quite shocked when I realised how much my muscles have benefited from all the wheelchair action! My son and daughter in law move into their new home next week. I was quite surprised they have bought a lovely field stone house on 20 acres with a creek, woods and a lovely bridge It sits in the foothills of the northern Appalachian mountain range in Pennsylvania. They are lucky to be able to work from home with my son commuting to New York twice a week. The kitchen has an aga fuel stove with 6 doors. I'm not sure if it's coal or gas powered. So I have a lot to look forward to!

I enjoy my late night chats with everyone and am currently sitting in front of my wood heater watching the last of the embers dying. How lucky we are, Stay well, Michele x

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.