Ex 20:4 - You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any...

1. 22,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Ex 20:4 - You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath, or in the water under the earth. eek.png

wink.png
    -------------
    Matt 27:50,51 - And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit.
    Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split,

The Door to Eden, to the God and Father so to speak, was reopened and now -> John 10:9 - I (Jesus) am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. = The word of God.
    John 14:16 - Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Door to what -> John 14:2 - In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?

John 1:1......................and God (Father) was the Word.
    Word in Hebrew is Dabar and it has 3 Hebrew letters and their letters have meanings as per the following.

Word = Door -> House/Kingdom/Temple -> Head = LORD God Almighty Father.

We are the image of God, Jesus referred to himself as a Temple when here, us as well 2 Cor 6:16.
    Rev 21:22 - And I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty is its temple, and the Lamb. = Jesus.

Spiritual times after this event (the cross), Ladies and Gentlemen.
    Gal 4:26 - But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
    Heb 12:22 - But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels,.

The physical events of the old times, were a foreshadow of the Spiritual to come.
    Let thy Kingdom (word) come on earth as in Heaven, hence, Spiritually now, we should be in this heavenly Kingdom, prepping for the home run or the completion, fulfillment of your second birth.

All those that are of Jesus or have come through him, are NOW God's Israel (Spiritual), the Seeds of Abraham and heirs to the promise made to him.
    ------------------
    Despite numerous Christians thinking that there is a prophesy of a literal 3rd Temple, sadly that is a BIG deception as NO prophesy exists, they are the 3rd Temple.
    One may come about, for the deceptions expansion, but it is most definitely not of God.
    -------------
    Blessings for all

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.