I have just finished reading your post twice, and am chuffed...

1. 28,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    I have just finished reading your post twice, and am chuffed about getting a post addressed to me...thank you.
    Now I am even more shocked by Elon as I knew nothing about his womanising behaviour...those poor children.
    Just as well you and I don't meet because I'd be wanting you to NOT exercise until you get pain. I have had a knee pain and visited doctor...maybe muscular, but have mri xray thingi if not better after two weeks..but no, still pain. Found my mum's walking stick, right size for me, so used it for a few weeks to go shopping..I no longer have a car....anyway, to shorten my raving, my knee is painfree 100%. and been so for several weeks, it's cold now but I wrap myself in my warm rugs, woollen and very comforting. I defied the doctor's advice a few years ago when I fell on tiles in kitchen and told I'd always have an arm with a bent unless I didn't do the following exercise...blah, blah, blah, but although doing some, I sure didn't add to pain, I just nurtured myself....acting in my usual whimpish way....
    Surely adding more pain would be going against nature.
    Anyway, I hope you do get better and whatever it is that happened to you to hurt, goes away asap, and that you are very very kind to your wonderful body which nature has given you, so that it heals at its own pace.

Best of luck with selling your unwanted big big dresser, lol.
    Nice to read that you and T. have become genuinely friendly again, dear jo jo. Kind wishes to you both, pica.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.