I wrote you a long message a few days ago about having pain in...

1. 28,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    I wrote you a long message a few days ago about having pain in my knee, after reading about your pain. Maybe it was too remote from your pain as I think my case had no relevance to you so not helpful after all. Sorry, you and NoBoDe etc having some issues, and indeed was googling very latest and rare comment by NoBoDe in order to understand the cause of his problem. I am OK -ish. Did lots of work for hours in church garden on Sunday then used my gardeners for a 6.5 hours of work both at church and, much less, un my garden. They will make a further date to work again but this time for my garden. Big money I'm paying. I really expected LTR to be more comfortably paying for this more quickly than has been happening, but I really just need to be patient. I am up to about week 6 with my efforts to clear out my garage. Why I didn't begin this job far earlier, I just don't know
    Had an enjoyable afternoon with my cousin and her 3 yo grandson, he is so very cute with beautiful eyes. I took some photos and sent them to his g/ma. I don't own a car anymore and do indeed miss shopping. I will just need to cab it, which I've always promised I will do. I do read your posts and pleased to give you a tu so you'd know I'm around. Very nice to read the friendly, relaxed and easy going exchanges you now have with T once again. Good on both of you...back to the earlier times.
    cheers and good wishes to you, dear lady, Jo jo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.