The agapanthus grew wildly in an area of garden not able to be...

1. 28,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    The agapanthus grew wildly in an area of garden not able to be accessed, facing the street. Creepers grew over the fence and into the next property to their disgust. Every plant had roots of massive proportion... I watched them being removed and it took ages, with a pick, steel rakes etc. I once entered this area and feet just get tangled in the prolific growth, hard to walk. Indeed, once Granny fell down a hole.

That was before gardeners were sought. Recently a Lady was discovered using area for her toilet....we had had enough of the wilderness of the agapanthus...even deheading the dead flowers had become risky..I didn't want to break an ankle or disappear down any hole.

We want a pathway so we can walk through this area safely. The area will be designed by someone other than myself...room for seating, pretty flowers and no dog or human defecation likely to be part of the plan. lol.

Sorry but the agapanthus were very ancient. Time for them to depart. We even found a church window after their removal which we had never seen before!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.