@Joannie - You still have the same cute face now and great skin!...

1. 17,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @Joannie - You still have the same cute face now and great skin!

I don't want to become like my Nan - recently decided to get some 'punk' gear - haha - bought a snake necklace and
    blood-drop earrings (off 'Temu'), that together with my silken biker jacket (onto which I stitched one of NBD's biker emblems) is great camouflage, but I don't wear the earrings.
    Only yesterday I watched a young woman, styled in a somewhat punkish manner (and considered having my hair cut the same way) in a stupid Netflix movie which still has me reeling with regret - it was called 'Klick-Bait' and had a surprising and totally unlikely ending, which I won't divulge, in case anyone is watching it, but it had me spewing in disgust for wasting my time on this rubbish. All the way through it had inconsistencies and 'unlikely behaviour by Police, authorities etc' - - and I should have turned off then, but there was some excellent acting, and there was a 'race' component and 'mystery' to it, which kept me glued to the screen. Good lesson! (and it was 'American' - which is seldom a guarantee of quality). But in the end you feel you have been 'had' by tricksters who think little of your time and intellect.

Re "Temu" - seems they are also collecting information on you - I notice every time I sign in correctly onto 'Temu' they still want me to sign on via 'Google' etc.( - same questions again, when I sign off with Paypal - I have a feeling they are after my banking details) - I am 'off' those sneaky tricks now. Have received my last parcel yesterday. - and am getting a new Master card soon. - I do most of my on-line payments by Paypal, they have helped me out with dodgy people and repaid me small losses over the years, but I am a lot more cautious now, anyway).

(From that point of view as to: how vulnerable we are 'on-line',- - - watching 'Click-Bait' was not a total waste of time.)

And isn't it great to have had that thunderstorm last night - except: @Margaret63 - my kitty-cat was crawling around on her belly - really funny to watch.
    Have a nice weekend
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.