Dear Tau, I am sorry. Was it reading about Aspergers?How sad...

1. 11,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 662
    Dear Tau, I am sorry. Was it reading about Aspergers?
    How sad about your cousins, awful.

I always wished that I had the chance to learn to play piano, but it was not to be.
    But certain music, literally sends shivers all over me. My husband, who was not brought up with music has never experienced this.
    His family did not have the radio tuned to music and they owned no record player.
    Whereas as soon as my Mum arose, the radio was on. My Dad also loved music.

There are two copies of this book for sale on ebay. One for $50 and one for $58.95, both with free postage.
    It does sound very interesting, but I will not be tempted as I have so many unread books, which I have bought in the last couple of years and although I have always been an avid reader, all my life. For some reason I just cannot concentrate on reading books anymore.

Perhaps because my wandering mind always finds to many things to read on the internet.
    My youngest daughter, has recently started selling books on the internet. We brought thousands over from England, including many from husbands grandfather and mountains of mine. We already had heaps here and no room for all of the ones from the farm.
    She has also found some people who will sell her loads of old books very very cheaply.

eBay has died a death this week, so she and I and Eldest daughter have sold zero.

Where would we be without music

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.