That's so good Jo Jo. Good going. I do it for muscle memory....

1. 13,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    That's so good Jo Jo. Good going. I do it for muscle memory. Today I had to have
    a lot of blood work done and it was easy as my veins are not normally good.

I tried to get some lovely photos of clouds around a mountain this morning but
    hubby was driving too fast. I'm putting together some photos and learning to edit them
    on the phone. Have boxes of old photos and photos albums. Taking photos with my phone
    and put them together. Had some wonderful adventures.

Had a lovely dream this morning of being by a seaside where the water was still like glass
    and the clouds were soft and fine just gently drifting. Everything felt so soft, gentle and elegant.
    I felt so relaxed and next thing the English Actor Martin Shaw was there and we just started
    talking about life and choices. I can't remember everything but I woke up feeling so grateful
    for life.

I bumped into him back in the 80's. He was doing a play in Sydney and was walking along the street.
    Couldn't believe it was him but he was talking out loud, reading a script. Think it was his
    wife or Manager beside him. They stopped and asked me if they were on the right road.
    He was so 'lively'. Really happy and vibrant. Wished me a lovely afternoon and went on his
    way. I looked back as I realised what had just happened. If only we had Iphones back then

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.