FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

FFX_Chart Only Thread !, page-20

1. 2,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1880
    Hi @HealthPro777  ... Ok! Was going to see where FFX closed tomorrow(i.e. EOY day) b4 updating my last chart(28th of Nov.) ... https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/49212122/single ... as I'm still away on hols.

Since I'm banking on no change in tomorrow's shortened action, and since there really hasn't been much change to that last chart, I decided to do it now.

Did I just say ..." there really hasn't been much change" ... Well, I'd like to clarify that. What hasn't changed is the outlook basis the "bottoming pattern" potential shown and the note that I think we need to get a weekly close above 16.5c to excite and above 22c to 'exhilarate'. BUT, but this shortened week's action, on very good volume so far(13mil+) HAS seen two +Ve charting indicators fulfilled. Suppt at 13c+ holding(again) and now(today), the downtrend resistance line(from the mid 8o's high) broken and closed above ... Yippy! AND, we are so close to getting a Weekly close above 16.5c(our close today). I think this is inevitable, if not tomorrow, probably next week or two(as more 'holidayers' come back to the action).

So that's it, apart from posting an updated chart ... Onwards and Upwards, I say!

FFX_APPattern_301220_Wkly.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.