FGR 5.36% 5.9¢ first graphene limited

FGR has now shown how effective they are at delivering Graphene...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    FGR has now shown how effective they are at delivering Graphene of different stripes to industries and right now the next trillion dollar industry is hotting up with the announced #dearMoon mission from SPACEX.

Also Mars society held its latest meeting and so much was revealed that was truely special. i wont bore you with the details. All I can say is FGR is a massive asset to any company looking to be the First. Also the BFR needs to include Graphene in its Carbon Fibre fuel tanks. This deduction is a easy one methinks !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we know that they are working on sales and partnerships. Space is heating up and the Race appears to be between CHINA, AMERICA and PRIVATE .... America is backing PRIVATE and MILTARY while China is backing Miltary and Government. Who is going to win?

FGR is a gamechanging company. We know it and soon people at SPACEX and others will know it. FGR is also a highly strategic asset of Australia in partnership with Sri Lanka. Australia has to be careful that it does not let FGR go to far out of our influence and relationship. FGR's status now over at GEEK shows just how important FGR is strategically and the Brits and Germans are no fools...

Australia would be smart to fast track support of FGR penetrating Aerospace and Defense contractors and manufacturers.

Propellers on Planes are a no brainer of course or FireStop but the real prize is the Race to Space. Space is the ultimate high ground. The richest man in the world is chasing it and also by the way aquired The Expanse, a show all about space. (Check it out it is the new Trek of this century! Totally bingeable!)

My point is power and money and influence and the worlds centres of gravity are shifting as the USA goes into a historic boom! The Trump Boom is built on Manufacturing, Fair Trade, Competitive Taxes, Deregulation and Energy production. He of course has now thrown down the gauntlet with the upcoming SPACE FORCE.

China is scrambling and as usual trying to steal as much IP from the US and the world is possible - They have some huge economic and social problems, case in point this control freak social point system!!!

Those who can get to space, mine it and live in it are going to make billions a day and the companies that are the new rail barons are the ones that make the solar system our play ground.

With the advent of AI into every industry new incredible products are going to be coming into every aspect of our lives and industries. SPACE being the most to gain from Automatic systems - Instead of flying around in Rockets they will be in fact robots !!!

My point is that FGR has now shown it can deliver and SPACE is heating up. i would not be surprsed if China tries to buy us up for the entire years worth of supply. Or one of the big Space companies.... If you want to win... Graphene is the new steel... The age of steel is finished and if you don't kno why FGR is the first mover, the leader and special then ....

It has been a fun ride and as we look to the stars... We must all understand that GRAPHENE makes it possible !!! SPACE is dangerous! Super materials are essential for life to manage it !!!

I hope you all enjoy this stunning SPACEX video and realise that FGR is the First company in the world that can make it happen. Especially in makng Super Carbon Fibre and Super Aluminium...

SpaceX BFR Lunar mission announcement (FULL)

It is truely amazing what has been accomplished the last 2 years by FGR and it is incredibly exciting to hold a company that can make a difference to the world.

How can FGR help transform the world?

FIRESTOP ?
    CEMENT ?
    DESALINISATION ?
    SPACE ?

As a major strategic asset for Australia ... Does the Aussie gov even understand how quickly things are moving and how important and disruptive FGR is ??? Our Aussie military also needs to take advantage of our proximity and ability to supply. FGR also produces exactly what the next gen of subs and ships need ....

Here is where I have spoken about it before !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/spacexs-rapid-prototyping-design-process.4087042/

Kind Regards
    DYOR!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $38.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $9.585K 162.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 92595 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.003 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ 7951
Last updated 13.16pm 06/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.