TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Filter out the noise

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I urge all LWP holders, ex-holders and investors in general to remain rational during their decision making.

There is a lot of noise out there, and everyone would do a lot better to filter out anything that is clearly driven by emotion.

That's not to say that some of the points aren't valid (both for and against LWP) but it is important to determine its validity (does enough evidence support the point or is it pure speculation) and its relevance (how sensitive is it to your analysis of the security?).

Take yesterday for example, when we received "evidence" from @RedTulip who was clearly acting to add further pressure to LWP management. I can empathise with @RedTulip's situation; at the very least LWP moving in next door would be a nuisance. He is admittedly anti-LWP though, and so we need to consider that when determining the validity and relevance of his info, as well as the completeness. He provided us with one side of the story, LWP with another via the announcement.

There are three sides to a story and the advantage of the rational stock picker is their ability to identify the third side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.