EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Finally.....

1. 7,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 788
    According to the company, sometime very soon we should find out more about Upper D Sands. Mid January has arrived, and the timeline since they moved to the Upper D's looks set for some news any day now. I am confident that flows will be good (maybe even higher than the April numbers given theat they have isolated the C Sands), with my main and only concern being water. But previous comments on that seem to indicate that those particular problems are the result of ingress higher up, so the hope is that now the Upper D has been isolated, water is less of a problem. Fingers crossed.

I have noticed more "noise" from various stock chat sites, with most of it quite negative. I can only assume that some nice punters out there are trying to drive the price into the bid for self-actualisation pusposes. Good luck to them - it would be a fool who waits until the final act to walk out of the theatre. IMO at 31/32/33 with this amount of news coming soon, I think it is a solid short term buy.

Good luck all. Here goes.....

Kit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.