AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I for one am extremely disappointed in the Board using Finance...

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    I for one am extremely disappointed in the Board using Finance issues as a BS excuse through this TO Offer period.
    That includes and is directed at Scott Funston to whom i have spoken to a numerous occasions and most recently just after the offer was ANN to which he used that and lack of liquidity as the main reasons for selling to OZL.

Going back to last years AGM the BOD were extremely confident and had no concerns re getting Finance for future endeavours several of them can be quoted as stating that fact in the presence of many people.

Even as late 2017 they were feeling warm and cosy knowing they had a handful or more of Financing avenues to choose from including at least one Brazilian Bank perhaps more.

So how is it that they managed to secure Centro & Pantera with significant upgrades to all projects announced along the way too but mysteriously do a 180 degree about face and as per quoted by again numerous Board Members that they wont be able to get Finance?

How is that and how on earth have they not made an ASX ANN stating that or informing the Shareholders that they cannot get Finance?

Now knowing that the BOD of AVB and likely OZL now monitor or pay someone to monitor the goings on here on HC im sure many a Share holder would appreciate hearing from our so called BOD re finance details and how they were lost.

******* Of particular interest is also the escape they have obviously planned and now made by taking an extension on the AGM with the hope they “NEVER” have to face shareholders to answer to the many unscrupulous happenings in recent times.

QUOTE—— Board Members of ASX Listed Companies are at all times to act and make decisions in the best interest of the Shareholders......

Somewhere along the line in the last 12 months or longer the AVB BOD have forgotten what they agreed upon when taking a position with the Company for my mind they will all surely be unemployed if this TO fails........

Sentiment——- We have all been played so do not accept the offer!...............

PS —- if any BOD’s wish to talk to me feel free to call me i have been a top 20 Shareholder for many years and you have let me & many others down with your behaviour.

I’m sure most people have this email but here it is again for those interested.
    [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.