AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

If you say so yes they are but i am assuming you are working...

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    If you say so yes they are but i am assuming you are working with them & know first hand that they are not working?.......... or did i miss something? How do you know they are lazy?
    Boring yes i agree with you but that's Investing if you want excitement try trading Futures i can assure you that will get the blood pumping.

They guessing you mean "AVB Board" cant do much at all except wait & jump as high as they are asked to in order to satisfy all the little bits n pieces they the FIN supplier or Suppliers ask them to.

It is very well documented & even quoted many times on HC over the past several months that they the AVB Board have done or are doing what is required and now as i understand it we are pretty much waiting on a signature. Lawyers can & do change requirements as often as they wish to thus complications arise & delays set in.
    Your & my issue is that this Board are pitiful at posting ANN's and wrong word them regularly thus giving wrong impressions to timelines.

Therefore we wait & if they say NOPE we didnt get it then you all SELL out or ride the storm to see what happens next.

Or if they say YES we got it locked in and all effort will be placed on AN and then PB progressing toward Stage 3 exploration.

I honestly do not understand the daily dribble going over the same old issues unless it comforts people to which i can understand especially with high risk investments like AVB. High risk equals higher emotional investment also and often we see those emotions put on HC with no substance but i can see past that.
    It takes as long as it takes, it will happen when it happens & none of us have any influence on the result.

Al in all folks its March & we are marching onwards to the Quarterly & a final result of Yay or Nay to FIN and our wee little Mining Co.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.