AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

The fact that there is nothing to announce is actually a bit...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    The fact that there is nothing to announce is actually a bit daunting, especially as I have a considerable amount invested in this stock.

Finance shouldn't take this long for a mine that should be cash flow positive, based on current and forecast copper prices, from it's initial stages. This is especially so considering that BV has supposedly already agreed to their share of the debt funding .... generally syndication would be quite a straight forward process after that, or so you would think???

My question is ... if the syndication is causing the delays and the other 2 banks aren't coming to the party, why wouldn't we just go elsewhere? Have we provided all relevant information to the banks or did our well remunerated executive team/board go seeking funding without having all relevant information at hand? If that was the case, it's actually quite an amateurish move from AVB.

I have plenty more questions and am quite frankly starting to get really frustrated with this company and it's "best estimates" being continually delayed. Maybe it's time we start paying some finance professionals to get this deal done.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.