FGR 5.36% 5.9¢ first graphene limited

Hi @spid81 :) I agree up to a point... There is a step by step...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Hi @spid81

I agree up to a point... There is a step by step plan to grow the pipes running off our product supply chain ....

Just like the factory was a key component for productivity we are laying down very very very important components of our Leadership. Every MOU is a flexing of our muscles. Some very important associations and partnerships so far. Especially in England....

We who hold are nice and fat and have compounded nicely in my opinion because we like the management - Their stealth marketing is very powerful and has given us results. I think the hiring is important growth and I think we will see news that switches us into full offense ... Marketing is about bang for the buck and they have been running on the sniff of an oily rag. A tightly run ship ....

While we want them to engage us more they are courting customers. Don't be surprised to see when it happens more then one deal has been worked on.

We wanted to see these results this year and want Firestop and more to drop. The Germans are all over FGR and I think the Company needs to make smart moves that grow their assets but don't overextend. Productivity is a key factor. In other words bang for the buck and smart buys and hires.

Hiring precedes sales often.

The management deserves a vote of confidence coming up and I think we all think this is way undervalued as we speak. This inefficiency is good for us as holders ....

So what do we deduce? Will the government show us more support? Will some of the big tech come sniffing? We don't want to lose control of this to a buy out....

We have the cookie and we want I think the company to continue its plan without blunders. Making less mistakes here is key. We are the leader of the peer group and we need to be like dragons gaurding our hoard. Instead of attack or defense often in chess it is the one who does not make mistakes. We have the assets... Looking at you VFD !!!!

So what is next and how to bring our products to the world but also to Australia. Local growth of FGR is inevitable with good stewardship. Management do need to get with modern marketing in my opinion ... Still I like how tight they are. Small minows become sharks by eating carefully !!! Growth has a goldilocks zone and often it is the debt that does you in, not the company or assets...

The strategic importance of FGR to Australia cannot be underestimated.

In the scheme of things we are actually moving quickly and when it goes well... Don't be surprised for it to smash 1$ - If you are part of the 1$ club FGR in my opinion is the SYR of GRAPHENE ... Very special...

FGR has created real wealth and assests worth crowing about. I see news coming that will hit the peer group like a frieght train.....

There you go .... I think MOU's are important so much as it points out the obvious to our peer group....

Kind Regards
    DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $38.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $9.585K 162.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 92595 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.003 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ 7951
Last updated 13.16pm 06/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.