FGR 5.36% 5.9¢ first graphene limited

Hi @spid81 :) OF COURSE we like the management. We voted to the...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Hi @spid81

OF COURSE we like the management. We voted to the way we did because of the lack of public disclosure. Of course now this year all the work they did last year is laid bare. We just wanted more transparency and open market advertising.

At the same time industries want to get the jump on their competition. Graphene is a game changer and we are looking for checkmate deals... There is a process and wining and dining customers and educating them and tailoring to them and getting them to test has been a process. Along with building infrastructure that helps us provide with guarentees that industries need.

I believe we are compounding because of structure, management and graphene along with our comprehensive pipeline and margins... The material limits for Graphene are incredible.

WG is aluding to a number of checkmate deals and my point was dont be surprised if more then one lands simulatneous... The management likes to stack up the results and release them back to back....

I believe most of us voted that way are happy with the management - We have the talent and experience to go all the way and it is important for us to show them we have their backs and believe in them. The mindset of the holders has amazing effects on the success of minnows.

I believe FGR is a disruptor .... For instance WG wrote about disrupting Concrete industry. I think we are on the cusp now by my guessing.

Something incredible is happening under the surface if we deduce they are close to their targets !!!!

Kind Regards
    DYOR!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $38.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $9.585K 162.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 92595 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.003 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ 7951
Last updated 13.16pm 06/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.