AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

That is true to an extent, however most of the equipment has to...

1. 52 Posts.
    That is true to an extent, however most of the equipment has to imported, if imported becomes 28% more expensive owing to the exchange rate plus the 49% brazilian importation tax. Your comments would certainly make sense if we were producing. But the fact is "we are not" and the construction has not started as yet, It appears that the costs in Brazilian Reals are spiraling upwards much faster than the exchange rate. There is no analyst in the world that could have forecast the phenomenal increase in energy costs. All of these increases have serious knock on affects transportation, logistics, food, etc. I want AVB to go forward as do all of us holders. I think that AVB should put a release out now and be frank about what is actually happening. It is ok for the finance houses they can take a knock on the nose, but us minority holders are suffering with the ignorance of the current management. It must be noted as shown in your graph that the exchange rate has started to reverse, Now what happens if this continues? Higher costs and lower exchange rates!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.