''I doubt theres much difference in different countries'' arrrh,...

1. 82,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''I doubt theres much difference in different countries''

arrrh, no, wrong on that one

don't know what you have available - if you can get some foreign language European political channels - it would be worth it

you don't need to know what they are saying - you can read the behaviour.

''the argy bargy of our larrikin and polarised parliament for assaults, discrimination, harassment etc.''

the 'argy bargy larrikin' ---------------- is not a 'put on' ---------- it's actually real

it's in fact, passive aggression. And it's way way way less in European parliaments and almost not seen in political discussion programs

there are programs based on displaying the clear stupidity of politicians by selecting (cherry picking) events from the day before etc. - but, they are not done in such a rough and ready way that I've seen in Oz

and they don't appear to be partisan - they seem to not take prisoners from any side ------------- any clear stupidity is up for grabs, no matter what party or politics

as to the difference between countries - one heads up I got was the difference between work places - between New Zealand and Australia - IMO, it was chalk and cheese. Worth a look if one has the chance. It's indicative of how they handle politics as well.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.