AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

All based around demand for quality copper. The insatiable...

1. 27,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1282
    All based around demand for quality copper.  The insatiable appetite that that will closely align with electric vehicles(bikes/cars ) and then the rest, as well as potential new discoveries and new mines and stages will assist us greatly in getting closer to $1 in 2020 than 50c in 2020.

Being cash flow positive at the bottom of the copper cycle is a great place to be and the benefits of this are yet to be played out.  For now we dance in tandem with POC but I believe changes for the positive will come as supply constraints bite harder and demand increases.

Arriving at $1 in 2020 sometime is heavily reliant on POC, demand for this special metal and supply constraints biting down hard.  Our expertise in building quality mines is fast becoming increasingly evident and this is the least of my concerns.  SOI remains a stumbling block in my eyes but that could change when/if addition to resources come our way.

The Carajas has not quite revealed all of its hidden jewels but that will come in time.

Lots of ifs and expectations but my expectations have not waivered for the past 5 years with AVB and slowly but surely my investment decision is being reinforced that we are in the right place at the right time with the right movers and shakers

http://www.*****net.com/charts/metals/base/t24_cp450x275.gif
    Last edited by kingkev: 10/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.