NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

First Bite! This Sydney kid is on the money..

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hey everyone,  well I just found a bit of information that is very exciting! You could say this is our fist official bite!!

A 19 year old Sydney lad has put together a short preso via PowToon which addresses the issue of too many passwords. We have all highlighted the potential for NXR/Wavefront to address this via a cloud solutions, but this kid has ran with the idea!!

1) He saw the opportunity, matched corneal topography with a cloud service and have a competitive edge over competitors. His focus is initially on cloud services like DropBox and Google.

2) He put his idea together using a new animated presentation generator called PowToon and then presented it to investors. It clearly explains the benefits of the system (one time pin, no passwords, always mobile, multiple industries etc etc).

3) Investors were so impressed that he is now starting his own company called Nethervault.

I found all this out because PowToons just released a story about how this young entrepreneur used their service to pitch his idea. You can view the article here.

First Video - Summary/Interview explaining how he used the PowToon service
    Second Video - Brief video on the  the password issue and how the "CORNEA" is a solution
    Third Video - Detailed summary of the password issue and references "Wavefront Biometrics"

Nethervault has a facebook page setup here.
    Their website is www.nethervault.com

Enjoy and let the wait continue

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.