AOQ 0.00% 0.0¢ african petroleum corporation limited

First Energy - Company Update, page-8

1. 12,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 765
    Jade69: Tullow would indeed be very nice. However, I think that Tullow will have to "prioritise" among the MANY projects that they are already holding (and they have to be careful with their spendings). Personally, I do hope that Tullow will be able to farm-out part of their big stake in off-shore NAMIBIA and get those drill going in the territories of both PCL.AX and EOG.V (which I am holding both as well - and both are shown on that "Figure 26" in that very comprehensive MIRABAUD research report on APCL.OL, which is the main reason for me to become very interested in getting a stake here. Their "conservative" price-target is Nor.Krone 0.88 versus the actual price when that report was done of Nor.Krone 0.35. As you know, the current pricing is even lower!

As we seem the only two communicating on here, we can "throw in" some personal small talk perhaps as well: Wonder if you are an Australian living in Europe or if you are - like myself - a "European" (I am originally from Central Europe - but have been living now close to 40 years in Asia. And my sister has been living for more than 40 years in England by now).
    There seems to be a massive heat-wave across Europe and contrary to Asia there is rarely any air-conditioning available/present...). Therefore, living in a "hot climate" does have some advantages sometimes.

Incidentally for you living in Europe: Is there any European chat-board(s) that cover this specific stock over there at all? Just curious.

Have a nice remainder of the weekend - hopefully a relaxing one in spite of the heat!

wasa

PS:
    Back to APCL.OL: I also fully appreciate that their project in the San Pedro basin (Ivory Coast) has massive potential. AND: After all, only ONE of those massive potential projects has to really "come good" to lead to a substantial re-rating of this stock.

High risk but also massively high reward from the current depressed share-price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOQ (NSXA) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.