TON 0.00% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

First time poster - Long time voyeur. I thought id break myself...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    First time poster - Long time voyeur. I thought id break myself into hotcopper posting some of my thoughts on TON and some things I'd like to see in the near future.

Our Biggest Assets

- Vertical Integration - This is by far the strongest aspect of Triton Minerals and I believe it is the most underestimated and undervalued aspects.
    Our JV partner, YXGC, is a globally renowned graphite products producer in China. Their experience, expertise and understanding of the industry sets us so far ahead of the other graphite juniors. The graphite industry is very different from a typical mining industry and TON seem to be one of the only companies heading in the right direction. I remember a post from a hotcopper TON holder not long after the announcement, stating that they had contacted the TON office and were told that this was the best announcement to date. I fully understand and agree with that statement.

Offtakes, funding and licenses will come, not that I am trying to downplay their importance, but I don't believe these will be a major issue with TON and have confidence that management will, as usual, outperform our expectations in those areas.

- AMG/GK - Our strategic alliance with AMG/GK may help us get into production much faster than first anticipated. If TON can make this happen we will have cash flow to fund the JV's and further exploration, and reduce or eliminate the need to dilute the company through another capital raising. It would also help with the funding and offtake negotiations as the company will be somewhat derisked. If management can pull this rabbit out of the hat I'm sure there will be a significant rise in SP/MC, and deservedly so.

- Management - I don’t believe we could have better management at this stage. The TON management team has outperformed our expectations. Unfortunately the market doesn't necessarily agree but I have no doubt that in time they will be duly rewarded and acknowledged. The appointment of Chris Catlow to the board is a positive. I'd like to see an announcement or statement from him, and the purchase of a decent portion of shares. This would go a long way to giving me confidence in his intentions and belief that he is serious about Triton.

The above 3 points are IMO the major things I'd like to see in the near term, along with the obvious (Licensing, DFS, funding, insto support, offtakes) which I expect won't be an issue. Thanks for reading my post. It's my first time so please be gentle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 406004 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 480000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 100000
Last updated 11.30am 16/05/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.