"Trademanic, I gave by way of example Islamic terrorist...

1. 1,452 Posts.
    "Trademanic, I gave by way of example Islamic terrorist atrocities, but My comments were extended as encompassing religions in general. Readers may form opinions as to relative dangers."

Poyndexter, I agree with you 100%. I think that religions are the main root of evil for a very long time. And yet I can point you to scripture after scripture that warned about this. The trinity and the dualism of Christ & Jehovah are just some of the man made doctrines that have slipped into the Christian faith. How much more corrupted are the other faiths.

Mathew 7

“Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will".

So religions are guilty of a great amount of sin and wrongdoing. That's why spotting the true religion that is doing the will of the father should be easy for those earnestly seeking.

I was in fact just pointing out what ninelives stated about muslim bashing and how she/he defends against it. Your post although I wouldn't call it "muslim bashing" does open the way for muslims to be discussed. If I get my scanner working perhaps I can share a cartoon I've made of Allah.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.