"I brought in the Lord and Yehowah are, as the trinity family...

1. 8,407 Posts.
    "I brought in the Lord and Yehowah are, as the trinity family get confused on this lord creation of theirs."

"There is absolutely noting to indicate that 2 of the 3 men became the 2 angels = zero.
    Apart from the 3 men going to Sodom, there is no more mention of them, to suggest there is, is to add what's not available.
    3 men are first mentioned, men are referenced as leaving for Sodom = no grounds to say this is now 2 men and not 3, as at that time as well, Abraham is talking to Yehowah, a 4th ID."

I see two things preventing you from understanding the simple story of Ch 18 and 19.
    You are overly concerned to negate any sort of trinity association implied in the "3" men and when encouraged to understand those chapters as the story they are, you instead treat them as some sort of literal legal contract which they are not.

The opening verse simply states that on this occasion Yehowah appears to Abraham whilst he is sitting in the entrance to his tent.
    Similar to the opening of Ch 17 where Yehowah appears to Abraham.

On this occasion Abraham sees 3 men .. it doesn't say he sees 3 men with Yehowah. He then rushes over to them and addresses them.
    Again, it doesn't say he addresses a separate Yehowah and the 3 men.

After the interlude with Sarah it later describes Yehowah talking with His companions about the plans for Sodom and G.

The "men" then turn on their way to Sodom but Abraham is somehow able to stand in the way of Yehowah and begin his plea for Sodom and G.

All of the above verses indicate that on this occasion Yehowah has taken the form of a man in order to exchange with Abraham and Sarah.
    Not a burning bush nor a form the sight of which would mean instant death for them but a man.
    There is no reason not to accept that the 3 "men" are Yehowah and the two angel-helpers about to be sent to Sodom.

Yehowah and Abraham then finish their conversation and depart their separate ways.

The remaining "men" now revealed as angels then arrive in Sodom and talk with Lot.
    Note that the Sodom crowds still see them as men.

If you try and put aside the trinity bogeyman and just read the chapters I'm sure you will modify your view.
    It's just the sort of straight forward simplicity you like.

Do you really believe there is no difference in experiencing a total eclipse and a partial eclipse ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.