I'm continuing on this thread but quoting one of your post From...

1. 8,407 Posts.
    I'm continuing on this thread but quoting one of your post From Dalai thread to akg.

"So don't be one of these that's been at the subject for 5mins so to speak, and think your going to dictate to me, as you better think again.
    Get to the Interlinear click the number above the Greek word to get their definitions.
    If you just want to swallow the English words, then BIGGER fool you, and just suck on whatever those consequences may bring."

I'm trying to encourage you to look more deeply into what the interlinear and the Strong's concordance it uses actually are because you have a simplistic incorrect view that it is a simple matter of looking up the Strong's English translation and so called definition of a Greek word to determine the "proper" translation.
    It isn't true and in many cases is sending you up the famous gum tree.

Here is a link to a Bible Ministry website where the author has been through all the stages of thinking the Strong's concordance etc could be used to arrive at a more accurate version of the KJV translation, before finally realizing it can't.
    He did a great deal of research. He also has another article on what to do if you really want to translate from the actual NT Koine Greek into English.

The full link is https://faithbibleministriesblog.co...ord-studies-greek-dictionaries-and-resources/

Here are a few brief extracts that hopefully will be of interest and suggest you do need to re-evaluate your current rigid understanding of what you are doing in the belief it is "truth".

"Strong’s Concordance and Dictionary

One thing that many believers do concerning the handling of Greek words, is use Strong’s Concordance’s Dictionary to translate Greek words – this is not only a fundamental error but can lead to devastating conclusions regarding the misunderstanding of many Greek words.

Language Roots
    This is because Strong’s dictionary is not specific to any particular word within any particular passage, it is generic based only upon Greek roots, and cannot be used in word studies of any Greek words found in the Greek New Testament.

The preface states it is a root dictionary ONLY – see below – “Strong’s Preface to the Dictionary.”

It is in understanding that the Koiné (“common“ Greek language uses many cognates (see Footnote #1) which in spite of utilizing the same root words, derive diverse meanings based upon the grammar; especially verbs concerning their tense, voice, and mood, which is very misleading in understanding the full meanings of Greek words listed in the Strong’s dictionary.
    "

"The uses of the word “root“ should make the point obvious that this Greek dictionary was never meant to be a specific dictionary concerning precise words and their exact meaning, which is determined within the passage wherein the parsing of the exact word and is noted because of the diverse spelling concerning the use of an affix (Circumfix, Duplifix, Infix, Interfix, Transfix, Simulfix, Suprafix, Disfix) like a prefix (also called a “preformative” and suffix, which is NOT used in a root dictionary and AND therefore the grammatical breakdown of the verbs into their delineation, as well as the case forms, of which there are five; nominative, vocative, accusative, genitive, or dative; are absent.

If a concordance was assembled, which listed all the variances of all the words to their exact meaning within just the Greek New Testament, it would be hundreds of thousands of pages long because of the diversity of words from their original root meaning to the specific meaning of that word with in a specific passage. "

I read your version of John 1:1.
    It doesn't make much sense as English and it's hard to believe God would bother to repeat the same thing 3 times unless to increase confusion.
    Also I don't understand your increasing fixation on "Word(s)". What do you mean by words because to reduce both God and Humans to words is nonsensical.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.