"YOU cannot refute the way and perfect alignment and flow that I...

1. 8,407 Posts.
    "YOU cannot refute the way and perfect alignment and flow that I placed up on the first 4 verses of John.
    And neither can you show, it does not fit or flow with the overall of the Bible.
    If you have trouble following it, then your not as smart as you may think you are.
    So, you do NOT need to be some scholar to digest this obvious, just get up to speed with the overall basic translations that we have, that then (theme) Dictates word selection, definitions etc to interpretations."

Wotsup, of course I can't refute what you "put up". Neither could anyone else.
    You have invented your own interpretations and seem now convinced they are the only truth owing to direct guidance from Jesus and God

You have then developed your own hybrid language in which to express it.
    In your mind it may have "perfect alignment and flow", but for anybody else it is barely comprehensible.
    That's a fact no matter how much you try to blame this on lack of comprehension from others.

One more time here goes.
    Your John 1:1 translation using "I am" or "I exist" for the original Greek word ἦν as per the Interlinear is WRONG in this passage.
    It is not even the same form as the Strong's dictionary one εἰμί you insist on using and have built this inaccurate version on.

Whatever John 1:1 means it is NOT God introducing Himself and telling us He is Word in 3 different flavours. It is the narrator speaking.
    Time to come up with something else.

BTW there are many other NT verses that use use ἦν and also translate it as "was". eg Matt 2:9, Matt 3:4 etc

Don't ask me why Greek is such a complicated language but surely this shows why you must find a decent online course to begin your Koine Greek journey.

"Still playing dumb, re trash,...........never mind."
    I don't mind because it is you not me that should look at your own gutter language,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.