The reason I mentioned that You get the Interlinear for John as...

1. 23,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The reason I mentioned that You get the Interlinear for John as I suggested, was to prove your crap, re the translators and the errors they cause, by Not translating word for word.
    I wanted you to see it for yourself and by yourself.
    ------------------
    As for Father and Son not teaching, I have to call your comments their for exactly what they are and that is, LIES.
    YOU are in NO position there, to comment on the matter.
    I can say this boldly, based on the basics of what you say you believe etc.
    ----------------------
    "Please quote the verse that says the 3 men "ALSO" appeared because it says no such thing.
    The opening sentence flags this as a story about another encounter by Abraham with Yehowah. This time in the form of a man."

I expected better from you Coppo, your hitting the bottom of the barrel now, like many posters on here = decoy when your stumped.
    However you want to write it, Yehowah on the scene first and 3 men 2nd = end of that story

Where is this creation in the Bible -> "another encounter"??????????????
    There is one encounter or appearance of Yehowah, before 3 men come into the picture.
    Noting whatsoever even hints at, that all of a sudden, you are supposed to view one of these 3 men as Yehowah = what a HUGE creation.
    After the 3 men, Abraham then address's Yehowah separate to the 3 men as Lord.
    -----------------
    Decoy again, as to where and when Yehowah spoke to Sarah.
    The fact remains, He spoke to her while the 3 men were under the tree = 3 men and Yehowah = 4.
    Your just trying to hide from the clear and valid point made, by mentioning I got a minor point wrong.
    I didn't bother with being precise there, as it was irrelevant and I was not going to waste anymore time, looking up the passage again.
    Again, I expected better of you.
    -------------------------
    Back to translation = WHAT are you NOT getting -> to the Interlinear, let the Greeks or the Hebrews define their words, we only then need to record them and hey presto, the CLEAR message = TRUTH.
    Some of the English words translated, are like their off another planet, entirely different subject and meaning, all to align with false teachings.

The CLEAR reason for all the differing Christian faiths is, they all have the key core vital roots of the creator, the CC's, Mother of Harlots.
    2 Thes 2:1-11 is clearly in full swing and has been since around 100 AD.

As I said, out of curiosity for yourself, if you examined John's prologue as I said, your should find it rather astounding, as in how could this happen and for so long???
    And you talk about bloody scholars and translators, that are supposedly way more educated than me = obviously means sweet .... all. rolleyes.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.