There is truth and there is lies = 2 seeds and a Father behind...

1. 23,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    There is truth and there is lies = 2 seeds and a Father behind each one.
    So, if one is promoting untruths, then they are from the father of lies = satan, whether they realize it or not, and I expect for most, they know not.
    I will Not decorate this with fairy floss, and neither did Jesus, with ref to untruths, he hates liars, are his words = Monkey see Monkey do smile.png

YOU cannot refute the way and perfect alignment and flow that I placed up on the first 4 verses of John.
    And neither can you show, it does not fit or flow with the overall of the Bible.
    If you have trouble following it, then your not as smart as you may think you are.
    So, you do NOT need to be some scholar to digest this obvious, just get up to speed with the overall basic translations that we have, that then (theme) Dictates word selection, definitions etc to interpretations.

Not to mention, it is impossible from the Bible to show Jesus caused John 1:3 = ruling him totally Out of 1:1 etc, other than a plan hid in God.
    1:3 could be said like the following, if people insist on the corruption of 1:14 = 1:3 And the Word creation became..............
    So, if you go by the corruption of 1:14 And the Word became flesh = Question, how did creation come into being = by the spoken word of God,...... how did the Word become flesh = the spoken word of God, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Houston .............................what.png

God introduces Himself as Word in 1:1.
    Jesus filled with his word without measure, when he then expressed them, he Became the express image of God's PERSON = Word, Words = you cannot get the language any louder and clearer than that. rolleyes.png (Heb 1:3 KJV).

Jesus is referenced as a Word of God, titled The Word of God.
    Likewise, I'm a word of God.
    Your a word of????????????eek.pngwink.png

And where do these words all go, yea that crazy notion of wotsup's?

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

BIG Book with, book of Coppo, book of wotsup, book of whereu, book of DBT etc, etc.
    Like a Big Bible, but stored in the likes of a laptop tongue.png
    -----------
    Still playing dumb, re trash,...........never mind.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.