When I mentioned Greek lingo and not mine, it was in the sense...

1. 23,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    When I mentioned Greek lingo and not mine, it was in the sense of flow, not like the English, that's all.

So, you got all caught up in your bias mindset, a failed to tell us Why one cannot write 1:1 etc as I have done and how and why it does not fit in with perfection of the overall theme of the Bible?????
    You cannot shove this clear fact aside.
    Not to mention, 1:14 definitely mentions Word/Human and does Not say the Word became human.

Whoever the Word is (1:1), they ARE being introduced as Word.
    You ignore many verses I also placed up that show how you can rightfully use "self" as in God speaking.
    Again, your going on planted seeds of many translations = your going on pack mentality = stupidity.
    -------------------
    To and toward, simply means or is in reference to something coming from the thing, item, mentioned before it = the Word was............to -> the God.
    To and towards = mind, reason, wisdom, to thought to plan to the formation, gathering of words within before expressing -> to the God. (belong)
    1:2 This;.....= the, to and towards area = belonging to the God, better description than saying "with" the God.
    How I placed it (other day), personifies it way much more, how it was intended to be, just like God's wisdom is in Proverbs etc.

So the "to and towards" are for a Jesus to be, man and Gens creation, you have zero options but to include that in 1 & 2 as 1:3 demands this as 1:3 is a flow on topic, part of 1 & 2.

1:3 Hence all things through self came into being..............and God said............ = The Word creation became..............no, no clowns, the Word didn't become creation, it produced it, just like it produce Jesus, another word of God = Word/Human tongue.png
    --------------------------
    Anyway Coppo, just so you know, I know enough for myself, I couldn't give a hoot anymore for others on here, it is extremely clear that it is and will be impossible for them to see, unless God or Jesus lifts the vail, so to speak.
    I have been doing what you might call very simple basic tests, and it is LOUD and CLEAR.
    White is bloody white so to speak, but not according to many.
    So, you might say I'm done, so don't waste your time with this Geek stuff.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.