And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These...

1. 11,880 Posts.
    And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation,and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
    -------------------------------
    Wotsup, for your understanding to be correct the above verse would need to be in the future tense.

And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which will come ame out of great tribulation,and have will wash ed their robes, and will make de them white in the blood of the Lamb.

They are in contrast to those that cannot ''stand''.

(Revelation 6:16, 17) And they keep saying to the mountains and to the rocks: “Fall over us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb, 17 because the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

(Revelation 7:9) After this I saw, and look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands.

(Revelation 7:14) So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me: “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

They will need to have exercised faith in the sin atoning ''blood of the Lamb'' in order to stand approved.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.