"I am sorry wotsup but you have misunderstood Strong's brief so...

1. 23,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "I am sorry wotsup but you have misunderstood Strong's brief so called definition where he gave as an example "I am" and "I exist" which can be used when related to a person."

It wasn't just brief example, but a definition.
    And in the context of John, it IS most definitely speaking of a person, or being = God who IS deemed as WORD and naturally, we are deemed as Words as well = image of, as well as being our own Alpha Omega's = A to Z as well.

Hence -> "No, that's another self invented wotsup rule. The option that best reflects the intended meaning is always the first and best choice." = God I AM WORD and you silly little clowns are Words as well, you just don't know it YET.
    --------------
    Yes, I get what you are saying in that effectively, the cow will jump over the moon, before the mainstream will ever accept John's truth.

Anyway and all jokes aside, the message appears to be loud and clear now, let it go as it is not going to change atm, no one will be able to see it, regardless as to how simple it may appear, which it is.
    Sit tight and just wait.........................................................?

PS. Don't right off your last comments, theme of, but add some numbers, few wink.png (and that is Not a look at me, type comment).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.