Flee from idolatry, page-310

1. 23,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @Copperbod

I am aware that Strong's doesn't have all the key answers as that is Most definitely a bias approach by them, in many instances.
    Often I will just take the Greek word it's self and search for it's definition on the net, away from the likes of Strong's or any Bible referencing etc, but you do have to go deep into the net at times to get the correct interpretation.

So before I generally go with an interpretation, it Must fit and flow with the overall of the Bible = there is your answer so to speak.

Now you raise the word matter and suggest what I say is crazy.
    Back your truck up and ask, WHY was life eternal taken away = because of a play on WORDS = end revealed from the beginning = expect this play right up to the end and sure enough, what do we have.
    And you suggest I am crazy, re the Word subject, it is the ONE KEY to the entire Bible, God, Jesus, us etc.
    Your clearly trapped in the human mindset, conditioning.
    We are in effect, bloody human laptops/computers which effectively results in words, being the end product.
    Words are what condition us, make us etc.
    Take Word/communication away = we have nothing.

Back to the beginning, Good and Evil = 2 seeds = enmity between them and planted in our heads = 2 opposing words (seeds), truth and lies etc.
    And you think the Word subject is crazy = YA WHAT???? LOL.

How short are you lot in Not realizing, you ARE your word, it IS the spirit of you = spirit and word are interchanged, deemed as one in the same, likewise for God, which is all made loud and clear from passages.
    Those of God have seen and heard God, according to Jesus = spiritually, seen and heard his word, that he IS.
    Jesus had the words of God without measure, so when he expressed them out, he Became the express image of God's PERSON. ->(WORD).Heb 1:3 KJV (SIMPLE's).
    The heavenly Kingdom within, IS the word of God, truth of, the very reason Jesus kept saying, the Kingdom was near, when he was here = in him.
    By gosh, you cannot get it any clearer than that = God is being referenced as Word. (Person)
    God magnified his word above his name, meaning forget about all I am re spirit etc, you just need to know me as Word. Psa 138:2
    Jesus also says, if you have seen me you have seen the Father, he then explains, interprets this by saying, I speak not of myself but the Father dwelling in me doeth the works -> speaking through him.
    That can also mean, Jesus literally doing the talking, as he has the words without measure and accepted them etc. (John 17:20-23, they become One in word).
    End goal, God to be ALL in ALL = by word and Spirit.

John 1:1 does not repeat, it has 3 messages -> In beginning I am the Word and the Word I am to (toward) the God and God I am the Word.
    1:1 = a, b, c,
    a, Someone is the Word.
    b, and the Word I am -> mind, reason, wisdom to thought to plan to formation, gathering of words to this plan, within before expressing -> to the God (belong).
    c, And God I am the Word. (all the above, preceding etc and now letting you know, who it actually is = God).
    1:2 This; I am in beginning to the God.
    "This;" = b.
    1:3 All things through self came into being....................and God said, and God said........................expressed logos (b) now seen.
    1:4 In Self life was and that life was the light of men. Life is in his word -> Spirit and life John 6:63, and his word is also light Psa 119:105.

1:1 ..............and God I am Word. = God/Word.
    Lets make man in our image = Word/Human.

1:14 And Word/Human to become and encamp in I...........................God = Word = Door -> House/Kingdom/Temple -> Head -> Father, and Jesus says, I am in the Father................
    Rev 21:22 - And I saw no temple therein: for the LORD (Yehowah) God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. (Us 2 Cor 6:16 Temples, image of).

Most Bibles corrupt it 1:14, and say the likes of - And the Word became human = lie, you have ADDED became in between Word and Human = given an entirely different meaning.
    Not to mention, it is not became or become but the likes of "to become" = Big difference, as whatever is to become, is at a later stage.
    So, they make two serious errors, use a wrong word or lack of words and mess with word order, both in themselves giving different meanings to the verse.
    ---------------
    We are deemed as Words, like it or not.
    We are in stage 1 & 2 of 3 stages.
    Stage 2 is Spiritual -> meaning you should effectively be stepping out of the natural body into the spiritual body (you are 2 in one), prepping for stage 3 -> home, all spiritual.
    God and Jesus should be out teachers.
    Right now, one should be in the Heavenly Kingdom spiritually, and know this without any doubts whatsoever and if not, one should be asking why not, as in why don't I know?

If one tries to suggest the likes of, it's an imagination thing, then move on as they have NOT got a clue, and blowing smoke out of their .........rolleyes.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.