3B That is my personal evidence. I ask people if they have had a...

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    3B

That is my personal evidence. I ask people if they have had a flue shot when I talk to them.
    Over the years I have seen more and more of them start saying they get a flue perhaps not every year but every couple of years or so and they have had flue shots. Several people I know have stopped getting the flue shots because they get them every year and still get flues.
    That has been my personal experience.
    I have never had a flue shot and have not had a flue for at least 5 years that I can remember.
    For years I have been making my own remedy for flues. I make a juice in the morning during flue season and use Garlic, Ginger, Chillies, Spinach, Carrot, and a piece of fruit usually a pear to sweeten it a bit.
    Sometimes it tastes vile but you can feel the heat build when you drink it which is really quite pleasant.
    Anyway that is what I do and honestly its probably a lot more than 5 years since I had a flue.

Im also careful around people when I hear them sneazing or coughing though so that helps as well.
    That is how I caught TB years ago, someone sneazed on me and then told me they had TB. That was decades ago though before I started making the juice.
    Last edited by All4One: 02/05/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.