SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

So the app has been out for over 2 years now and only just...

1. 2,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 511
    So the app has been out for over 2 years now and only just cracked the 5k download mark (or 10k including Apple).. doesn’t seem overly exciting, especially considering in cash transfer markets word travels fast if there is an innovative and better product around to use? Low barriers to switch / adopt

I agree that most who download the app will use it (otherwise why bother to download), but the big question is do they only do use it once (or a handful of times) and then go back to their old methods, or switch again to something new, or do they become regular long term users..

again, I’d expect any retail user of flykk also has a number of other similar apps at their disposal, but let’s be bold and assume that half of those who downloaded still actively use it..

now the big questions are how often do they use it, and when they do, how much are they paying for the privilege? would that be once a week, and a couple of dollars? other companies and those in similar industries often publish usage and average revenue amounts per user.. but I can’t see ISX ever doing so, so it’s up to us to guess..

so say 5,000 current users, once a week for 50 weeks, at $5 a pop, comes out $1.25m a year in revenue (before costs)..

happy to see anyone else throw some darts at the board and see where the numbers land

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.