OMFG… DUDE.. I’m still alive and kicking. As has been obvious I...

1. 7,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    OMFG… DUDE.. I’m still alive and kicking. As has been obvious I have been non committed to the stock market for a long time. I made the move into property and have been extremely happy with that choice. 3 properties in hand (if you count my own) and looking to add a flat on the main property. With that I’ll make generally a financially independent position and then decide what’s next.

Lots of changes here.

My relationship status changed to single after nearly 20 years. I dont blame the lockdown just a different set of directions for those involved.

The lockdown effectively shutdown my business and I’ve been getting by on a casual employment position and rental income and government assistance. I’m probably fairing a lot better than a lot of other people so I won’t complain about something I can’t control but I’ve probably been drinking too much

I’m looking at making a complete change of living. Somewhere other than here. I hear the upper parts of Queensland are quite warm in the winter. maybe another country… Skies the limit right

All in all although I hate the lockdown its tested me in significant ways and I’m coming out the other side mentally intact which I cant say is the same for everyone unfortunately.

Do tell me of your endeavors, its been too long

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.