FL1 4.76% 22.0¢ first lithium limited

Follow the smart money

1. 5,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    There was a post a couple of weeks ago from @bonkers89 that provided an excellent summary of some big names in the top 20, as well as outlining substantial skin in the game for directors and deal-maker Chris Ntoumenopoulos who all hold plenty of OOK.

I've been doing some research this afternoon on Freeman Road Pty Ltd (#1 holder in RAP, #20 holder in EMC) - who appear to be having an excellent track record of backing tech stocks and getting set early at the RTO funding stage. Today's substantial shareholder notice from Freeman Road indicate they own a whopping 19,500,000 OOK shares (9.28%). I was curious as to who was behind this successful company as they appear to fly under the radar, and I came up with some very interesting findings.

As per today's ann., Tee Yen Ng is a director of Freeman Road and their address is listed as Suite 8, Ground Floor, 168 St Georges Tce. What I found interesting is that Tee Yen Ng is also a director of Dradgin Pte Ltd which is a company that shares the same address. Link: http://www.glenmarie-estates.com/c5external/index.php/enquiries/

A Google search shows that Dradgin is involved in a number of multi-million dollar property construction deals across Perth, and also own the Atrium building. What really interested me was this AFR article (if you are not a subscriber, Google search "Ming Ng Dradgin" and click the second search result:
    http://www.copyright link/real-estate/commercial/malaysian-family-buys-perth-tower-20110131-j4u5m

From the article: "Dradgin is tied to Malaysian-born Ming Ng and his extended family, which one developer said was among the 10 wealthiest families in Kuala Lumpur".

So there we have it folks, it appears as though OOK's #1 shareholder has some incredibly deep pockets. This is just further conviction to me that OOK are going to back in a premium quality tech asset with significant multi-bagger potential. With a market cap of $7m and cash of approx. $3.5m, IMO OOK is a screaming buy.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FL1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $15.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $6.486K 29.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5406 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 27365 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ 13030
Last updated 13.55pm 17/05/2024 ?
FL1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.