AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Following the path of our old chairman Jmes Calaway

1. 4,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Did people see that Mr Calaway has taken on the role of non-exec chairman at the Global Geoscience lithium hardrock project in Nevada? I've got a few shares in this project myself, so some may accuse me of cross promotion, but I am more interested in people's views of some of the behind-the-scenes connections in the lithium industry, and also whether or not there are implications for any of OREs other holdings. I don't think that Mr Calaway continues to have connections with ORE, but he was very influential on our beginnings in the period following the GSC. To me the man has a lot of credibility, and his taking a stake in a new style of lithium deposit  (Rhyolite Ridge: 65Mt at 1.0% Li2CO3 and 9.1% H3BO3 for a total of 650,000 tonnes of lithium carbonate and 5.9 million tonnes of boric acid) might be of interest in re-evaluating our own Boron resources:  perhaps some of those may have  Rhyolite Ridge features, even though (as I understand it) we are keeping our B and our Li businesses well apart?

http://www.globalgeo.com.au/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.