For Mjp amusement, page-2

1. 10,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    You started your post with "This stuff is normal".  Then you went on to state

“You cannot see that the world had a major climate shift in the mid seventies sending a shiteload of warm air from the atlantic north
    A +PDO change that was in synch with the AMO and the Meridianonal change.
    A huge exceptional increase in sunspots for which in the early part of the century for which the oceans absorbed. Much more work is required but there are links that there is indirect forcings involved with sunspots
    A positive PDO phase commencing in the mid 70’s. As mentioned in previous posts I have always mentioned the double whammy of Atlantic and pacific getting in unison has not helped global temps. But alas according to you guys that his nothing to do with it.”
    Jopo, “climate” thread “Good Article on climate model accuracy” post 14771983 17/2/2015

I have asked for you to provide scientific papers that support your assertion that these alleged phenomena explain the climate changes we have seen, rather than them being explained by AGW.  Because that is your implication.  I'm not the slightest bit interested in anything else.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.