I have explained my theory and even produced some papers....

1. 15,291 Posts.
    I have explained my theory and even produced some papers.
    However you just refuse to accept them and cannot even bother to tell me why you disprove them. put it in English and not go round and round in circles. I.e flip flopping.

Now you have stated you have answered my question on rate of rise during 75-98 approx. If you have specifically answered then please direct me to that post.

I have not changed topic mjp. I have given you an explanation. it is you who refuses verify your non acceptance of my theory based on an assuption that you have desttroyed the PDO theory. I have asked you where you destroyed it and you have not answered that yet either.
    I have provided some references now where warmist site have blamed the AMO and PDO for the pause.
    Blind Freddy knows that if the PDO can soak up a given rate of rise then it can also give off that energy just as easily. however you are incapable of accepting that as that will destroy your theory that the warming of the late 20th century was due to man.

In terms of the 0.2"C per decade that is minimum what temps raised by from 75-98. I have stated that a few times before. If you missed it I hope that clears that up

You cant have it both ways mjp. What is it. AGW is grossly overstated or it is not the oceans soaking it up and you have no idea what is soaking it up.
    Pretty simple concept.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.