for the anti gun people

1. 19,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    for the anti gun people
    PLEASE
    sit down and think

I read this, this morning,

"As for the firearm used, it had been reported that it was a pump action shotgun which as we know is a restricted category-c firearm here (prohibited for recreational or sports use).

Yet in 1996 when they banned pump action shotguns we were all fed the propaganda from the then Prime Minister John Howard
    "I'm sorry but there is no other way" and we were told that these laws are here to protect the community…

so my question is this, how have the 1996 gun laws protected the innocent victims in the Sydney siege?

Did we see this madman obtaining a shotgun legally through a licensed dealer?

Did we see this madman obtaining a firearms licence, sitting a safety course and applying for his permit to acquire to obtain the shotgun?

So for all of you out there that are so against us law-abiding gun owners and believe that the 1996 gun laws have saved the community, please answer this question,

how are those 1996 gun laws working for you now to prohibit a madman from obtaining an already prohibited firearm and killing innocent people??? "

AND
    the shot gun was sawn off
    also not legal

WHICH
    makes Mr Howard's gun laws
    look some what stupid and useless !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.