AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi KK I know you are a big fan of AVB, but I do get a little...

1. 401 Posts.
    Hi KK

I know you are a big fan of AVB, but I do get a little confused by your need to downplay the journey to your 2020.

This year we should be seeing some momentum, and with the PB PFS coming soon, the road to a second mine will look more assured. I hope the goldie will prove a hedge as well as the financial backbone to PB, along with other discoveries and possible new partnering, it looks pretty exciting end to 17 let alone 18/19.

To paint a picture of non-activity when we have just been told about new exploration and new equipment is a bit harsh. Cash flow and the first year of operation is just starting to be behind us, and moving forward with management options looming things will hopefully quicken up.

Even HH said it was a safe place to put your money, and we all know the upside and development story needs to be told. But this year I am confident (imo) that AVB will start the journey to tap into institutional investors, and I think this will change perspective for management to keep more of an eye on the SP.

KK 2020 is an easy thing to predict, it's hard to be wrong... but predicting the breaking of 20c is much more interesting activity. Are you predicting 20c this year, 18 or 19? Copper price plays into this along with PBS, new local discoveries for AN, the possible goldie and any left field stuff. Hey... that sounds much more interesting then 2020.

Cheers

Gus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.