SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Foreman Butte Info

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I found a new feature in the NDGov site which gives report in excel format and quite easy to use for homework on every well. see:Monthly Production Report Index

From the above this is some info on the area. Firstly the operators in the field and the number of wells, Dec Prodn, and May to Dec Cumulative. (There's no excel before May2015)
    Well Numbers and Prodn.jpg

Put in context to the existing SSN wells the following shows the production for Stockyard Creek and Foreman Butte by operator. Of some interest is that Zavanna are in both area's and they are the Operator for the SSN Stockyard Creek initial development wells.

NS and FB.jpg

The file also gives co-ordinates so this picture from google maps shows where the Oasis FB wells are located wrt Stockyard Creek. The wells are the Dec Non producing wells which include 18 Shut In wells. I didn't do them all as it took too long.

Wells_Foreman Butte.jpg

Last one is a chart showing the Oasis Production in FB between May 2015 and Dec 2015. I haven't looked at the vintage, at face value they look to be mature and out of the steep decline phase. Note production mainly comes from the 11 Bakken wells, of the 38 Madisson wells 18 were SI and 5 others didn't produce in Dec.

At a glance it looks interesting, The producing wells have good availability and for me it looks similar to Stockyard which may give insight into how the numbers would fit in. Also we have seen good numbers coming from the NS initial development wells which shows the newer techniques can be beneficial to older wells.

On the Oil price - who knows, best bet imo is to factor in sub $40 and make sure the numbers stack up.
    GLTA and all my opinion only
    Cheers
    Last edited by Rob79: 06/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.