Simple, trade the Day Chart swings of the weekly candle. Keep...

1. 2,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Simple, trade the Day Chart swings of the weekly candle. Keep the Lot size very small and build on pullbacks.
    One hour a Day at New York Close is all you need, just look for pinbars and Doji's and learn to understand reversal setups.
    I cannot believe anyone can jump on a chart for a few hours a week and make a wage on a 1 hour chart. Just maybe on a 1 minute chart. The reason is even on the 1 hour chart, you can only trade when market conditions allow it. For example I trade the 5 minute chart every London session. On 2 out of 5 nights there are just no trends that allow for a good trade setup. I would lose money on those two nights. Therefore I spend 5 - 6 hours a night looking for good setups, on those 30 hours, only around 8 - 10 hours produce the moves I can make money on. I have to wait for hours and hours for those setups. Nobody could win on the first bullish candle they see. IMPOSSIBLE

Tonight I took 5 trades on EURUSD / EURCAD / GBPUSD / GBPCAD / USDCAD
    That was 6 hours, I only made some good money between 8pm to 10pm on the GBPCAD / EURUSD / EURCAD
    The rest of the night I watched for setups and loss a small bit on the other two pairs. I can only make money when the Market type is not in consolidation.

An Example -
    Trade 1 & 2 would have been worth 300 pips on just 1 hour a day chart time a day. Use H4 for Timing.

au day3.png
    Last edited by RickM: 29/06/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.