Forex Trading 2018- TA/FA- Setups and discussion, page-4982

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81

Hi All

Yes looks like everyone is going into christmas holiday mode - so merry christmas everyone, have a great time. No holidays for me since the wife is working so will I. Plenty to do since I've been aiming to get my next EA's launched live by the start of Jan (originally it was the start of Dec, so delayed by a month), but instead of launching 2 additiional EA's I will be launching 3.

Spec, since I'm around I will be happy to kick off next year's thread.

GenY I took a look at that alert/indicator signal - it looks to me like its just looking for impulse bars (large range compared to the prior bar or compared to the ATR) with a strong close, so theire claims of it being the "first of its kind" etc imo are overblown. Also, its simply an alert/indicator you still need to make your own decision and place trade, etc, so its partial not full automation. Having said that, a good alert can be useful rather than scanning a whole bunch of markets, expecially on small timeframes. The only justfication for the subscription price ultimately is the return it generates. I do see they offer a free trial so maybe worth a go on a demo account to see if its useful before signing up.

Cheers, Sharks

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.