Good luck GenYtrader2000Bloody hell what’s your nick name.Here...

1. 2,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Good luck GenYtrader2000

Bloody hell what’s your nick name.

Here is how I trade the 1 minute Chart.
    M1 is about Targets, not candle patterns.  In short, the big players only earn money if they make a new higher higher or new lower lows. These are your targets on higher frame candles.
    What you will see is the price reaching for these targets and they may be ending with a spike which may be extreme. I am looking for a over extension of a normal spike measured by the starc band,
    Price will then snap back to a new target as a counter move. I am trading this counter trade or reversal.

So a extended spike away from a target area is 85% winnable trade.  
    This is what you see in Sharks M5 strategy but I am HUNTING them down on M1
    Hopefully you will soon see that resistance zones are just targeted areas set by the big players. They will move the price back and forwards near this area to persuade the HERD to open orders. It’s all a ruse.

Stick around here and you may also see price action patterns for what they really are - BS
    Take a Bullish Engulfing Candle. They hit lower low first then a higher high and you have a simple Bullish Engulfing Candle.  Now they wait to see if there is a reaction. Little reaction they may go up to continue this ruse. But if enough of the herd buys and places their stops below the bar 

THE WILL SHORT

Good Luck

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.