EXT 5.00% 1.1¢ excite technology services ltd

[ATTACH] Daily chart has been posted above. Range is starting to...

1. 177 Posts.
    upload_2016-2-20_14-16-44.png

Daily chart has been posted above.

Range is starting to tighten up as we see a volume drop off with the stock encountering resistance around circa $0.44 and finding support when sold down and hits circa $0.395 where strength returns with buying occurring during the down moves. So a bit of sideways here within this price band...havn't checked but have a feeling there is some fib confluence around these price levels corresponding to important retacement levels.

The last bar is an inside Doji and a closer look would indicate that a pennant has formed on the daily and is straddling the horizontal support line (a bullish signal given price has respected this support line so far). The key here is the volume contraction as this pennant takes shape...this is pretty much a textbook move (volume expansion at the start of the pennant and then gradual contraction as it forms) where at the end we can hopefully finally see volume expanding and a strong price breakout to form a new high.

TMF is still in bullish consolidation territory...with most of the momentum indicators looking fine, RSI no where near overbought.

As most have mentioned, everyone is waiting with baited breath for the company to update the market with the new sign ups. We have the RSA conference commencing on the 29th and I know they have put a lot of work into it and to leverage off, so I feel there will be at least 1 announcement made before that event. Just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $12.02K 1.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2169951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 373611
Last updated 14.25pm 03/05/2024 ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.