Hi Taurisk, I find your posts very interesting and worth reading...

1. 4,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    Hi Taurisk,

I find your posts very interesting and worth reading even though we seem to be of different opinions
    on major interpretations.

I have come to the conclusion that most major ideologies and political movements
    become corrupted and get "hijacked", and that the wonderful sounding ideals they espouse are often completely subverted to accomplish the reverse, or a perversion, of what they proclaim.

For example, the EU and UN are now completely discredited with me as positive world forces.
    They have wonderful slogans and sympathetic and noble sounding goals.
    But they are both covers for increased totalitarian control. They have accomplished nothing.

Same with the environmental movement. Who can be against clean air ?
    But CO2 is not pollution...it can be removed by plants...so in my view, the whole environmental issue is twisted to a CO2 issue, because one needs to implement world economic authority to control carbon emissions is international compliance, which means international control.

[They will wind up taxing people for breathing. "Human breath is the major problem, you see...it has CO2 in it. So to be fair, we are going to tax you for breathing, oxygen is a valuable resource."]
    But to conflate pollution and the environment with CO2 is completely bogus. The bogus logic is:

Environment=Pollution=CO2=global warming=world disaster.

But CO2 is not pollution. Plants breathe CO2. CO2 in the atmosphere can be solved in many ways even if it causes unacceptable global warming, which I doubt that it does.

The pollution problem is in the toxic chemicals, the pervasive plastic and garbage, the heavy metals, the consumerist culture. CO2 per se is not the pollution problem.

Likewise, the Left-right political circus is just that...it is a circus. It is a show to distract everyone.
    It has not mattered which of the artificial flavors has gained power.
    The important issues are not affected by them nor have they deflected the general direction of things.

One problem recognizing this, is that we have not had a name for the trend towards hidden technocratic and multinational corporate world domination. There is a loose group of major interests that take every care to remain hidden and out of sight. They inflame the public with distraction and passion, while pulling the strings behind the scenes and corrupting ordinary political and private individuals to make progress on the real agenda.

These forces do not care which party a politician is from, they can corrupt people from any party.
    If they cannot, then they just kill them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.