thanks zero, I hope each day gets better for you mate and that...

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242

thanks zero, I hope each day gets better for you mate and that you can get some relief.

just recently I have had extreme hip pain (in both hips) radiating from my back and I dont know why so its likely time for me to get an updated scan to find out what or why this is happening but it has been reported as mild arthritis in the hips but to me this feels way more than that as it at times is getting excruciating sore and I really would love it to be my normal routine pain vs the curve ball torture sessions that can unfold which I am sure you can relate to.

only just an hour ago I was thinking about you as I saw an ad on the site "the gateway pundit" which showed a thing called a knee sleeve, I have seen similar devices chemists here in aus.

do you have one or have tried one? likely your problem is much more severe but would something like this be of assistance to you?

either way I hope you can at least ease your pain as atm, I am right there with you and getting close to crutches.

this device as handy for 25US but imo it seems more suited for those who are already healthy or partially injured.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2900/2900413-e4822b8d8485b0111a2d0d6bd0839e71.jpg

keep well zero and good luck in tonight's pin

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.